Menu
Cart 0

Pre-Orders

All items listed here require 25% downpayment to confirm your slot. The remaining 75% may be paid upon claim of item.

Discount is given to those who pay in full. Please enter PAYFULL code upon checkout.

Releasing month is different from ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival).

Downpayments are non-transferrable/non-refundable.

If item is already released, full payment is required to confirm your order.

More info can be found here.


    Sale

    Unavailable

    Sold Out

    Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/iwish_v2.liquid